ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE REGULAR STUDENTS OF SCLC
Online Admission Procedure only for B.A. LL. B. 1 st and LL.B. 1 st year
All the students are hereby informed that, for the classes of B.A. LL. B. 1 st and LL.B. 1 st year, admission procedure shall be online through college website -http://admission.sclc.ac.in Students are directed to follow procedure for the admission as per the following steps:
- Register: your name and fill up all the details carefully. For registration, student need to have recent soft copy of passport size photograph valid email id and your own mobile number for verification purpose. Once registration is complete, for login, you need to remember your email id and password for filling up application form online. Student who have registered and opened account last year, they don’t need to create again. They need to login with their password and user name for filling up admission form for the academic year 2018-19.
- Login: Once student registered for admission, then he/she has to login for filling up application form online on the same website.
- After login,students profile will open wherein he has to fill up his name, email id, mobile no, proposed course and detail address of the student. Student has to fill up all the details mentioned in profile accurately and which will not be changed later on after the submission of the form.
- NEXT PROCEDURE is to fill up application form in detail online. Students are directed to fill up all the details carefully and correctly. Wrong information submitted to the college will result in disqualification of being student from the college.
- Student has to take care about course and the year which he/she intends to take admission for the academic year 2018-19. Local and Permanent address of the student is compulsory and in detail. Student needs to submit Xerox Copy of AADHAR CARD of himself/herself or of AADHAR CARD of his/her parents for address verification purpose along with form and also PAN CARD Xerox of himself/herself or Parents
- Regarding Photo of the Student,Students are directed to upload only Passport Size photo which is clearly visible and without any mark, sign etc. on the photo. Otherwise student’s online submitted form and hard copy of the form will not be accepted on any of the ground.
- For Clause No. 18 in application form, Student has to fill up information about his/her parent’s information in both columns in detail. If student is having local guardian, he/she has to give detail information in both the columns of his/her any of the parent as well as local guardian in detail.
- Submission of Online Application Form: After filling up all the details, student need to click on submit his application form to the admin. Once student submit application form, it cannot be edited for the same login.
- Payment: College fees shall be accepted in the form of ‘Demand Draft’ only in favour of ‘MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College’ payable at Pune. Uniform Fees shall be accepted in cash only.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE Student must take print out of the submitted form to web admin and same form along with all Xerox copies of the necessary documents must be submitted to the COLLEGE ADMINISTRATION. Merely submission of online form to the web admin of the college shall not confirm the admission for the academic year 2017-18.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the acceptance of Online Printed Form, Demand Draft and Any other relevant Documents by the College Authorities. For any query regarding online payment contact in the office.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19
|1||Create your Account and Verify your Email and Mobile.|
|2||SELECT COURSE AND FILL APPLICATION FORM Complete your profile, select course and fill application form and submit.|
|3||PRINT YOUR APPLICATION FORM Print your application form using laptop or desktop only on A4 size paper.|
|4||SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN COLLEGE Take your printed Application and submit in MMSCLC College.|
N.B.: Admission of the student shall be valid only when he/she submits hardcopy of the online submitted form to the college & after the payment of necessary online fees within stipulated time. Mere submission of online form and online payment to web-admin will not result to any right/ claim to the admission to the SCLC.